This position will be supporting two growing projects.
The MetrixIQ Enrollment and Eligibility system (E+E System) deployed by MetrixIQ to manage the back office operations of large-scale, publically funded early childhood education (ECE) program is based on SugarCRM and is currently deployed in 3 municipalities nationwide. The system processes student applications, determines tuition credit payments based on attendance, and tracks those payments over time in order to measure investment in child outcomes based on program participation.
The OWLe mobile application developed by DRGMetrix is a B2B Saas product that provides front-line employees a direct digital connection into their businesses. OWLe provides digital checklists, reporting and employee management tools, and gives non-desk employees a mobile toolbox to reduce paperwork and increase business insights while offering transparency into employee activity to management.
- Maintain quality of and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Implement and update security and data protection as part of normal software development process.
- Implementation of a robust set of web services APIs in node.js to power the mobile and web application.
- Build on existing code and libraries as well as well as building reusable code and libraries for future use in collaboration with engineering team.
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Translate UI/UX wireframes to visual elements for consistent user experience.
- Integrate the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and experience with security and data protection.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Saas experience preferred.
- Knowledge of source code control versioning tools, specifically GIT.
About You: You are a full stack software developer and solid communicator who can speak to people who are non-technical, but intelligent team members chasing the same client-centric objectives. You are highly capable of explaining technical trade-offs and options for product solutions and feature requests. As we are a small team, you may need to be client-facing at times so you should be savvy at and have experience talking with clients. Owning a sport coat is not required, but might come in handy in these situations so long as it isn’t velvet. You enjoy understanding more about the problems you’re solving and working closely w/ our product team to dig into evolving client requirements. You’re someone who wants to deal with new ideas and changing requirements and do not get frustrated by change.
You’re interested in being on the ground floor of a company well-positioned for success and see yourself growing into a leadership position with the company.
About Us: We’re a small and scrappy start-up with friendly, smart, results-driven colleagues looking for the right person to join our team. We try to think from each other’s perspectives and create solutions that solve today and tomorrow’s problems. We are 100% committed to delivering great products to our customers while making sure that our team members have time to pursue their passions outside of the office. With offices in Boulder and Denver, we offer competitive health, dental and vacation benefits alongside a competitive compensation package.
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Medical & dental
- Community activity benefit
- Flexible work hours
- Boulder & Denver work spaces
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|