2017-09-05 18:00:50 True False
PHP SaaS Application Developer
Headquarters: Portland, ME
RxAnte is a mission-driven healthcare improvement company that helps healthcare organizations and individuals make better use of prescription medicines. Our patent-pending analytics platform and targeted intervention programs help health plans, healthcare providers, and drug makers deliver more targeted, more effective, and more efficient drug therapy management. We are based in Washington DC, Portland, ME, Boston MA, and Pittsburgh, PA.
The PHP developer will be comfortable developing Web Applications and RESTful Web Services written in a Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP environment, will be able to work within a team-based agile development process, and be comfortable writing code in a continuous integration environment. The main responsibilities of the web application developer are as follows:
- Design, develop, and maintain PHP based applications and web services within a team environment.
- Actively participate in the team's scrum and development processes.
- Refactor code to ensure quality, stability, and extensibility.
- Provide unit tests and code-level documentation for all new tasks and refactors.
- Develop training materials and help documentation for systems that get created.
- Stay abreast of best practices by researching new tools and enhancing and evolving new and existing tools.
- 3+ years experience developing web services and consuming web services within web applications.
- Experience developing and maintaining custom Drupal modules.
- Familiarity with common PHP object oriented design patterns and their implementations.
- Strong command of Unix/Linux environment and the LAMP stack.
- Experience querying, and updating RDBMS data stores like MySQL.
- Ability to effectively use distributed source control systems such as Git.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate a proactive, can-do attitude.
- Team-based development experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or the equivalent in experience.
- Enterprise SaaS development experience.
- Experience with continuous integration and release management.
- Understanding of unit and functional testing best practices.
- Experience developing health care applications.
- Familiarity writing applications that are HIPAA compliant.
To apply: https://rxante.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=36
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 5 أشهر
منذ 3 أشهر