Codivated, a new web development agency focused on delivering top notch services to our clients and building world class products, is looking to establish a long term working relationship with a reliable developer. This is a freelance/contractor position requiring a competency in all things WordPress.
Initially, we are looking for 15-20 hours a week of steady remote employment at an hourly rate commensurate with your background and experience. Please note that at this time for this position we can only work with U.S. Citizens.About the work to be done
We work on a number of commercial WordPress plugins that need ongoing maintenance and feature work done, so that is likely where the bulk of your time would be spent. We also have intermittent WordPress projects involving server to server migrations, custom theme development, and custom plugin development.
While there is a focus on WordPress work, there are other projects we maintain that are not powered by WordPress. If you have strong PHP skills, there's a variety of other items you may have the ability to work on.What we are expecting from you, professionally:
- 3+ years experience working on WordPress sites
- Experience maintaining and/or implementing complex WordPress sites
- Ability to write secure and performant code
- Thorough knowledge of WordPress, PHP and MySQL
- Familiarity with Front End WordPress development and theming
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines
- Excited to be part of a small growing team with the potential for a long term relationship
- Fluent in English
Thank you for your interest in Codivated!
Job Perks: Work whenever and wherever you want!
Apply: Tell us a bit about yourself! Be sure to include your resume, links to your past projects, desired hourly rate, and availability.