Online Media Sales Executiveنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
(North America) The Role
You’ll be joining a dynamic sales team that knows how to hustle. You can whip a book of business up from the ground (with our help of course)
You help bring together leading companies (Slack, Squarespace, Google, Microsoft) with top quality publishers. (Digg, Pocket, Dribbble)
You can close deals, and throw a marketing hat on in the next breath to help optimize.
Our business lies at the intersection of relationship building and technology. We help quality advertisers and quality publishers make advertising work on the web, and we have lots of fun in the process.About Us
BuySellAds transformed the way advertising was transacted online with the introduction of its Marketplace in 2008. BuySellAds’ advertising technology platform provides advertisers with direct access to the industry’s top performing display, native, dedicated email, and sponsored content inventory. Our platform empowers both advertisers and publishers by bridging the ad tech divide. Today, we work with more than 12,000 advertisers and help them connect with the internet’s most passionate audiences. We are a remote company that primarily works around an EST schedule.Your Responsibilities
- Build and manage relationships with existing advertising clients
- Work with BuySellAds advertisers to plan, execute, monitor and optimize their marketing campaigns.
- Communicate internal stakeholders client needs and expectations
- Prospect new clients based on fit for a group of our publishers through strategic outbound efforts. (No spammy templated spray and pray emails here.)
- Articulate, charismatic, and all of the associated personality traits of a likable human being.
- Understanding of digital advertising metrics
- Established relationships with top marketing decision-makers with leading brands and advertising agencies, selling digital advertising and content marketing.
- Successful track record of developing strategic relationships with marketers and brands.
- Ability to work independently, consistently producing meaningful results.
- Comfortable working remotely.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Collaborate with ad operations to develop reporting and monitor metrics including impressions, click-through-rate, cost-per-click, cost-per-action, conversion rates, etc.
- A passion for metrics and quantitative analysis and the ability to turn analysis into action.
- Prior experience in Performance Marketing or other forms of direct-response and Programmatic Advertising.
Job Perks: Work from anywhere, Paid parental leave , 3 Weeks vacation (plus 6 holidays of your choice and your birthday off), 401k with employer contribution, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance paid at 90% for entire family, Computer, Home office setup allowance, Monthly expense allowance for coworking space, home office wifi, and other miscellany.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|