Net Neutrality Fellowship Coordinatorنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
The nonprofit Mozilla Foundation is passionate about the Internet remaining a global public resource that is open and accessible to all. Our work is guided by the Mozilla Manifesto.
The Mozilla Foundation strategy is to invest in the leaders at the forefront of the Internet Health movement. It does so by amplifying the projects that these individuals lead, and also by investing in the growth and development of these leaders. Fellowships are a key way that the foundation supports these leaders.
The Fellowship Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Mozilla fellowship programs. You’ll spend your days maximizing the full-cycle experience of the fellows — from recruitment to selection to the fellowship year — as well as engage with the communities at large through events, learning opportunities and network convenings.
The ideal coordinator will have experience handling a variety of tasks related to programs and events. This person will be resourceful, organized and comfortable working quickly with a team passionate about internet health. Most importantly, this person will have a passion for creating a high quality, transformative experience to help engage and support fellows to create a more open and healthy internet.
- Maximize fellows’ experience with Mozilla Foundation by serving as the primary liaison between the programs team and the operations team.
- Support fellowship team with relationship management incl (1) past fellows, (2) current and past host organizations, (3) current and potential donors.
Program Execution Support
- Recruitment: Support fellowship team with fellows recruitment, including (1) screening and shortlisting candidates, (2) interviewing logistics, (3) selection, and (4) all outbound communication related to this, incl conveying decisions to all applicants, successful and unsuccessful
- Onboarding and other convenings: Manage logistics for (1) fellowship onboarding, (2) hosts onboarding, (3) work-weeks, (4) capstone events, (5) funders presentations, (6) off-boarding, (7) alumni (past cohorts) engagement and (8) other programming events.
- Reporting and Planning: Support fellowship team with fellows’ progress reporting and planning, including (1) scheduling joint calls for individual workplans, (2) logistics of update and reporting calls/emails (3) record and catalog progress reports
- Support fellowship team with internal and external communications (related to fellows), including (1) community calls, (2) staff calls or brown bags with fellows, (3) blogs and press articles.
- Manage and maintain an organized system for document and data collection, and create new processes where needed.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, clarity, and accuracy
- Proven ability to work independently and in cross-functional, distributed teams
- Passionate about helping people and solving problems
- 5-7 years of relevant job experience; BA/BS, or equivalent experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse individuals
- Ability to travel (domestic and international)
- Experience as a fellow or working on fellowship programs a plus
- Data management experience and/or budget management experience a plus
We can hire in the jurisdictions of the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Germany.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|