About the position
TOTVS Labs is looking for a Senior React Native Developer to work closely with the team to build our mobile app on iOS and Android. We’re using this as an opportunity to build an app focused on delivering a great experience to our customers. We’ll work in a highly dynamic environment, working quickly and smart to deliver the app in optimal time.
The ideal candidate will have great problem solving and communication skills and be comfortable with fast paced design, development and deployment working in an agile environment. He/she has worked extensively on iOS and Android apps and built complex, responsive and sophisticated apps. We are looking for smart, innovative thinkers to help us solve the complex challenges of building a high-performance app.
- High proficiency in React Native with apps deployed to the App Store and Play Store
- Proficiency in voice-to-text and text-to-voice interaction
- Analyze the identification and maintenance of 3rd party tools/libraries
- Help troubleshoot issues and optimize performance
- Act as part of a team in a fast iteration cycles, with tight deadlines using an agile/scrum methodology
- Participate in development discussions, design and architect the app as the app grows
- Collaborate and mentor other members of the team
- Highly proficient in React Native
- Able to perform refactoring to current code base
- Self-motivated and continuous improve on skillset and product
- Extensive Android and iOS development experience
- Know how to write tests with testing frameworks
WHY WORK AT TOTVS | LABS?
Innovation is our passion.
At TOTVS | Labs, we are working to create innovative technology and products that will transform how businesses work, helping them to grow faster and compete globally.
We come from all over the world.
Our small team represents 80% of all continents. We also have a native Californian!
Our team members come from a wide range of cultures and backgrounds, which spurs our teams to explore issues, concepts and ideas from a wide range of perspectives. We give these talented, creative people the tools, the time and the resources they need to envision the enterprise technology of tomorrow, and then bring it to life as a product.
We work hard, but we play hard too.
While we work hard, we play hard too, taking time to enjoy the beautiful scenery and climate that is unique to the Bay Area. We combine the energy, world-changing fun culture of a startup with the strength and resources you can only get from one of the world’s largest software companies.