Knewton is on a mission is to personalize learning for the world. Teachers, schools, and education companies use Knewton to power digital course materials that dynamically adapt to each student’s unique needs. Knewton provides students with tailored recommendations for exactly what to study, teachers with analytics to better support each student, and publishers with content insights to develop more effective digital products.
Knewton was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in New York City with offices in London and Tokyo. We have also been recognized as a Technology Pioneer at the World Economic Forum in Davos, one of the top 100 Best Places to work by Crain’s New York Business and one of the Fast Company’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Big Data.
Our team is seeking Mathematics Subject Matter Experts to assist in the creation of college-level adaptive courses spanning from Calculus I through Linear Algebra. These are contractor positions, with the potential to work from 10 to 40 hours per week for the next 3+ months. Selected candidates can work onsite or from home.
- Assist in developing college-level math curricula.
- Writing and editing text instruction.
- Curating and reviewing video lessons.
- Writing and reviewing of assessments.
- Work may be performed onsite or from home.
- Experience teaching or TA-ing advanced college level math courses
- Familiarity with LaTex
- Pay from $25-35 per hour (+ snacks and beverages for onsite workers) depending on experience