At Orange Seal we understand the immeasurable importance of being able to connect with our customers in a meaningful and effective way. We are also fully aware that this can only happen through a process of well thought out market research and truly empathizing with our customers. As such, Orange Seal is looking for someone to lead our efforts in planning, developing and executing our various marketing campaigns in a manner specifically tailored to our target markets.
We are looking for an individual with the creative potential to reach into our market and attract the customers that will find the most value in our offerings. Our Marketing Strategist will be the driving force behind our ability to deliver our company’s message to our potential customers by identifying the most effective ways and means to do so.
It is our intention that our Marketing Strategist will become a long lasting member of the Orange Seal team and not only help the company grow but grow alongside us as well.
Description of duties
- Planning and executing market research for the purpose of developing a targeted marketing strategy
- Developing and executing well thought out marketing strategies designed to reach our target markets and core customers
- Lead the creative development of the company’s brand in its entirety, including but not limited to the outsourcing and managing of design work for print and digital media
- Implement analytics on a platform specific basis in order to quantify engagement and measure campaign effectiveness
- Review and condense marketing analytics to form meaningful reports on how to adjust strategies accordingly
- Conduct campaign performance reviews during weekly production meetings
- Liaising with any external organizations responsible for assisting in our advertising efforts
- Liaise with potential customers for the purposes of research and/or customer relationship building
Skills and experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to deliver messages concisely and effectively
- Has obtained or actively pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or equivalent in Marketing or Marketing related studies
- Able to conduct well-mannered conversations confidently and thoughtfully
- High degree of computer and mobile phone literacy and competency
- Preferably one (1) to two (2) years of marketing experience
- Ability to speak, write and understand Spanish is not mandatory but will be considered a plus