Marketing Managerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر
CodeHS is a comprehensive program for helping schools teach computer science. We provide web-based curriculum, teacher tools and resources, and professional development.
The mission of CodeHS is to empower all students to meaningfully impact the future.
We believe that in the 21st century, coding is a foundational skill, just like reading and writing. That’s why we say: Read, Write, Code. We do this by providing great curriculum, tools, and resources to teachers, students, and schools to implement high quality computer science programs. We believe that everyone should get the chance to learn coding, and that it’s a skill that provides limitless creative opportunity to students. We want to help make computer science education fun and accessible, and believe you need both great tools as well as a great community to make this happen. We do this through our support for teachers, students and schools, with the help our dedicated team and amazing tutors.
Target Start Date: August or September 2017
Remote Work is Available
Marketing Manager Job Description
CodeHS is looking for an Marketing Manager to help grow CodeHS and spread computer science education to more students and more schools. Your primary responsibility will be managing marketing efforts at CodeHS.
- Manage marketing materials and customer resources
- Develop email newsletters and run email campaigns
- Manage industry conferences
- Create case studies
- Work on branding and messaging
- Manage the blog and product and content marketing
- Make CodeHS more visible to potential schools and teachers
- Experience working in marketing
- Work well independently and autonomously, a self-starter
- Experience with email marketing
- Works well in teams
- Professional and clear at email
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Passionate about helping students and schools
- Excited to work at a small company and make a big impact
- 1-2+ years of professional marketing experience
- Edtech experience a bonus
- Experience with design (adobe photoshop/illustrator) preferred
- Experience with HTML/CSS a plus
- Familiarity with data analysis, A/B testing
- No experience coding is required, you should have an interest in learning
Encourage Teaching and Learning
CodeHS is about providing excellent teaching and learning opportunities in computer science for students all over the world. We value creating fun, accessible and creative learning experiences for teachers, for students, and for team members at CodeHS. We believe that education–and specifically coding–within the formal K-12 system, the higher-education system, and beyond has the power to allow everyone to unlock their full potential.
Create a Direct Positive Impact
At CodeHS we value creating a direct positive social impact with our work. We work directly with students, teachers, schools and districts to implement computer science classes. Through building great curriculum, tools and resources to allow high schools to teach computer science, we can create a direct educational benefit to students to help explore the limitless world of computing. We believe that expanding access to computer science education will empower students to take an active role in creating the future.
Make It Fun and Creative
Bringing fun and creativity to every aspect of our work is a main focus for us at CodeHS. It starts with a fun, friendly and accessible curriculum, that allows students the opportunity to build creatively and engage in thoughtful problem solving. We also focus on developing a creative and fun environment to work in, and think that this allows us to bring novel approaches to challenging problems. Computing is about logic–but it’s also about creativity–and we hope to share that excitement with teachers and students through CodeHS.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|