Marketing Front End Developer - Web Services @ Ministry Brandsنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
ABOUT MINISTRY BRANDS
We are the leading Software-as-a-Service (“SaaS”) platform for Faith-Based Organizations (“FBOs”). We are the only comprehensive End-To-End technology solution for FBOs who are at the early stage of technology adoption propelling rapid growth. We are a single team, supporting a family of partners who share a common vision: empower the church to produce better results through technology.
Currently, we serve our clients in five key areas:
- Online giving
- Church management software (ChMS)
- Website design and content management
- Mobile applications
- Finance and accounting software
We equip approximately 30,000 churches in the United States and abroad with some combination of the above services. All of our businesses are built on a sustainable, recurring revenue model which enables us to build, grow, and continue our heritage of providing our clients with best-in-breed solutions for ministry.
Marketing Front End Developer - Web Services - San Diego, CA (open to remote)
We are seeking a Marketing Front End Developer to work on our web service company websites and other marketing projects as needed. This role is expected to bring practical web development abilities as well as an eye for design. You will work closely with our graphic designers, product marketers, and other internal stakeholders to bring to life our brand, product information and collateral, and other website content via the code you write.
Your background ideally includes a passion to serve the church, a strong desire to learn about the latest technology, and a desire to provide exceptional work. You have created websites already, are an expert in a CMS, and yet you still have no problem helping the team succeed.
- Self Starter, inquisitive, loves to learn new concepts and apply them to your job
- Strong understanding of website development lifecycle
- Fluency in HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS)
- Experience working with modern version control such as GitHub
- Proven ability to work within a distributed team
- Collaborate with the marketing and design teams to convert PSD designs into fully functioning and responsive web pages using the latest HTML/CSS standards (other languages or technologies as appropriate)
- Update current marketing websites to ensure compatibility with modern web browsers, standards, changes in SEO approach and current web site traffic data
- Manage deadlines and improve project efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers
- Understand organic search engine performance based on site impressions, clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines
Other Desired Traits:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with PHP, Wordpress, Ruby on Rails, Google Analytics and Hubspot COS
- Design Experience in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to approach a problem creatively using a variety of web technologies
It is the policy of Ministry Brands to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Ministry Brands will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|