Are you passionate about communicating ideas and products to potential customers in creative and visually compelling ways? Do you like testing your ideas, utilizing the latest analysis tools, and challenging yourself as a digital creative professional? As a marketing designer at Automattic, you’ll work alongside front-end developers, SEO experts, and content architects to craft a range of communications that empower Automattic’s mission to democratize voice.
A few of our requirements for this role:
- You have a portfolio of visually consistent and relevant advertising and marketing work, across various channels including email, web, mobile, and print, that you’re proud to share with us. Include it as a link in your application.
- You are comfortable with conceptualizing and assisting the creative direction of digital and offline marketing campaigns from initial market research to front-end implementation.
- You have industry or agency experience for diverse projects and clients and a proven record of improving conversion rates. Experience with A/B testing, especially on marketing sites, is a plus.
- You collaborate closely with product managers, teammates, and other designers to ensure campaign and strategic goals are met.
- You have excellent written communication skills, know how to receive and deliver constructive criticism, and work well in a team.
All of our positions require:
- Great communication skills.We’re a distributed team, so frequent and clear written communication is a must.
- Self-driven work ethic.You need to be a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn.Our business is changing and growing fast, who knows what will be the skills of tomorrow? Flexibility is key.
Does this sound interesting? If yes, let us know what you can contribute to the team. We are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out in your application letter by telling us why you’d like to join Automattic.
Pro-tip: Make sure you spell and capitalize WordPress and Automattic correctly — note the capital W and P, and also the two Ts in automaTTic.