2017-05-23 13:40:16 True False
Headquarters: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Hi! We’re Olark.
We are 40 people distributed around the globe working together to fundamentally change the way people communicate with businesses. We care deeply about customer service which is reflected in our All Hands Support model. Our passion and dedication for our over 10,000 customers is a direct result of our people centric org model.
You will play a pivotal role in helping define our marketing culture by contributing to our positive organization and fulfilling our company goals to provide the best possible experience to our customers.
This is a remote position that can be based anywhere in the United States or Canada.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Campaign Execution: from product launches to seasonal campaigns, we’ve got a lot on the go. Assistance with campaign execution, organization, email and copywriting, and other coordination is important here, with opportunities to grow into Campaign Development.
- Partner Programs: working with our partners and affiliates is a big part of our marketing strategy. From platform launches to helping out affiliates, communication skills and creativity are key here.
- Social Media: from Twitter to Facebook (and everywhere in between), execute our social strategy and get involved in tracking and development. As an important part of our larger content strategy, we’re excited to help you learn.
- Event Coordination: help the team make a great impression at local events and large conferences. Organize logistics, assist with executing marketing tactics (email, landing pages, postcards, gifts), attend and help represent Olark, then assist with follow-up for customers and partners.
- Commitment to Marketing Innovation: we’re committed to trying new things, learning, and growing. As a part of this role, you’d be an important part of this team - to contribute and grow with us.
- We are focused on Demand Generation: how can we reach more of our target customer and get them excited about Olark?
- How do we run creative and effective campaigns on a budget?
- How do we build engaged affiliate and partner programs?
- How do we effectively develop and promote content for our target market?
- Self-directed, but also open to collaboration: You are happy to work independently, but know when to ask for help. You know how to give, and receive, direct feedback. You are a team player and comfortable contributing to projects as well as open to leading projects. You deal well with ambiguity and realize it is an opportunity to experiment.
- Excellent communicator: You are able to clearly communicate your thoughts, especially in text based communication. You know when a conversation should be in chat, skype, or face-to-face.
- Empathetic: You realize listening is just as important as speaking your mind. You assume good faith of your teammates when there is conflict and are curious about understanding their perspectives.
- Comfortable or open to working remotely: Majority of your team will be distributed and you’ll communicate via remote tools: email, chat, video conferencing, etc.
- 2-4 years of Marketing or Communications experience.
- Proven track record of strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong writing skills, preferably in customer-facing communications (blog posts, newsletters, support docs).
- Experience in a customer-facing role like customer service, sales, or customer success is a plus.
- Experience with Hubspot (or other marketing automation tools) is required; basic HTML skills are a plus.
First off, make sure to read about our team culture at olark.com/jobs, and our values at olark.com/values. You can also get a sense of our history at olark.com/10000. Beyond what you see there, as a member of the engineering team you can expect:
- A great remote culture and team: even though we’re separated our team makes the effort to connect to one another and we provide in person opportunities to meet up. We genuinely like each other.
- A life outside of work: Olarkers generally work 40 hour weeks. Work is a marathon, not a sprint. We are building a company for the long haul.
- We value your time to do focused work: We have one weekly required engineering meeting and a team wide sync. We appreciate and take advantage of the time we have to get in sync, but we also deeply value and respect our time to think and do focused work.
Olark is committed to diversity in its workforce. Olark is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.
Apply for this opening
To apply: Please apply directly at https://olark.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0mcaw
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 11 شهر
منذ 5 أشهر