2017-08-04 17:26:07 True False
Marketing Account Manager
Headquarters: West Palm Beach, FL
Here’s your opportunity to combine your digital marketing experience with your love of creating remarkable client experiences… all while working remotely inside a high-performance agency.
The Digital Marketing Account Manager serves as liaison between the client and team specialists and is responsible for supporting the client in ongoing digital marketing programs as well as web design initiatives.
The goal of theDigital Marketing Account Manager is to build long lasting relationships with clients and SUCCESS Agency team members to ensure all functions are on track and meet internal, existing and new clients’ expectations.
The Account Manager will support the client on overall direction, coordination with necessary team members, implementation, execution oversight, control and completion of client projects, ensuring consistency with company policies, commitments and goals.
The Account Manager is not responsible for bringing in new clients (not a sales role) and is instead responsible for leading the digital marketing services for the client and providing remarkable experiences for that client.
- Be the primary Point of Contact for the client engaged in an active project
- Work with the Marketing Strategist and Web Design Project Leader to help develop unique strategies and build upon current client strategies to meet/exceed objectives
- Manage the progression of tasks through internal and external touch points
- Lead regular client calls
- Provide clients with appropriate updates
- Receive client requests and coordinate internally as appropriate
- Ensure work produced for a client is excellent and fits the expectations of the client and defined strategy
- Manage task assignment and management in the team’s Project Management system
- Advocate for the client ensuring they have a raving-fan experience and that their projects and programs move forward smoothly and effectively.
- Ensure that projects, and the tasks within them, move forward aggressively and continuously
- Help clients feel that they are receiving more in value than what they are paying
- Ensure excellence in output from all team members
- 3-5 years in digital marketing consulting and execution
- Excellent and intuitive people skills
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Strong problem-solving and reasoning skills
- Ability to handle client requests and concerns with finesse
- Must have excellent knowledge of digital marketing strategies and tactics
- Strong business writing & communication skills
- Ability to take large amounts of requests and prioritize effectively
You are a likely candidate for this position if you:
What It’s Like Working Remotely @ SUCCESS agency
- Work from anywhere: work from your house in Kansas, flat in Edinburgh, or hostel in Bangkok (members of our team have done all three). Some of our team members enjoy the convenience of working at home. Others enjoy living the “Digital Nomad” life traveling the USA and the world. The only requirement? Great Wifi. And for the Account Manager position, you’ll be on client calls often, so wifi and connectivity is a must.
- Equipment: SUCCESS agency provides you with a laptop, secondary monitor, headset, and reimburses you for internet.
- Structure: while our team works from anywhere, we are a high performance team that collaborates intensively internally and externally. This requires structure such as regular morning kick-off video calls and communication via Slack. This is not a freelance gig. It’s a full-time position in a growing team.
- Location: Remote
- USA / Canada Residents: Candidates for this position will be USA or Canadian residents
To apply: Apply at http://www.successagency.com/di/career/marketing-account-manager/
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 11 شهر
منذ 8 أشهر