DESCRIPTION: Changing the world is all in a day's work at Apple. If you love innovation, here's your chance to make a career of it. You'll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
We are seeking for a smart, passionate and visionary leader with strong technical and management background to join the Apple Maps organization.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills (at least one object oriented programming language)
- Good understanding of test methodology, concepts and quality metrics
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver
- Highly motivated, organized and a “can-do” attitude
- Fluent communication in English
Description: As a Maps SDET, you will be part of a team that is responsible for improving software quality from all aspects : utilise innovative test technologies to develop a test strategy, design flexible and scalable test solutions , frameworks ,tools, and work with all stakeholders to develop test plan and suites that drives software quality. You are also encouraged to dig into user feedback data to analyse user behaviours, identify patterns and potential product improvement opportunities . This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong problem solving skills who can contribute in a dynamic team environment.
Education: BS or MS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
Additional Requirements: Maps development experience is a plus Knowledge on data mining, machine learning, statistics Good SQL or Hive knowledge and experience. Thorough knowledge of iOS and Mac OS X, Experience in iOS App development is a plus
CLASSIFICATION TYPE: PERMANENT
LOCATION COUNTRY: CN
LOCATION STATE: CN-11
LOCATION ZIPCODE: 100045