Manager, Software Developmentنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
Flexible options for location include our offices located in Bangor, ME; Biloxi, MS; Easley, SC; Greensboro, NC; and Niagara Falls, NY.
The role of the Research & Development Manager (RDM) is to oversee the ongoing efforts of our development teams. The RDM is expected to perpetuate collaboration, transparency, and responsiveness among our team members.
Our active products are built on a variety of technologies. As a result, we are seeking an experienced, principled, people-focused, customer service-oriented leader who can lead their team to provide the right solutions for our customers.
- Oversight of a 8-10 person development team, some located remotely
- Manage product team schedules and priorities to ensure on-time delivery of projects
- Collaborate with all departments to ensure team priorities are in line with the business goals of the company
- Provide practical technical guidance for the assigned product lines; understanding that you don’t have to know the code syntax to offer suggestions for solutions
- Manage operational expenses of your team and billable customization forecasts per product
- Work with fellow leaders to define / refine departmental processes, especially focused on the inter-departmental processes between the other departments and R&D
- Contribute to the product vision of the company
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Customer-service orientation
- Experience in software project management
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and best practices
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to perform needs analysis with customers
- Experience with fiscal management
- Exposure to product management
- Willingness to travel to visit team members, attend user conferences, etc.
At Harris Local Government we are focused on our vision – creating an environment where our employees can realize their dreams both personally & professionally; creating an environment that supports customer loyalty by building long lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our customers; and ensuring we have the underlying financial & business model that supports the continued investments required to realize our vision. Our growth is fueled by our focus on developing and acquiring financial management software solutions solely for the public sector. Our experience and expertise have enabled us to continually offer products and services that exceed our clients' expectations and meet their changing technology needs.
At Harris Computer, we are a financially strong, growing and stable company—one that provides leadership within our markets, commitment and integrity to our customers and employees and steady returns to our shareholders. Our longevity speaks to our success, we have been in this business since 1976 and our ability to adapt to our markets' changing needs ensure our future success.
Harris Computer is a member of the Constellation Software Inc. group of companies. Constellation Software is a rapidly growing conglomerate of vertical market software (VMS) companies; each focused upon dominating its respective market niche. Constellation's growth is based on a simple strategy: identify promising VMS firms; acquire them; and then integrate them into the Constellation family while building on their fundamental strengths to help them become world class organizations.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|
|العنوان||الولايات المتحدة, California, California City|