Manager, Digital Acquisitionنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر
The Manager of Digital Acquisition is responsible for growing online visibility and performance to Choice Hotels web properties via paid acquisition channels such as Paid Search and Referral Partners. The role plays a crucial part in managing the external paid search agency and developing relations with external vendors such as Google, Bing and TripAdvisor. This position will manage a multi-million dollar budget, working with cross functional teams to meet company goals and objectives.
Strategy Development and Execution
Develops and implements online paid search media strategy for digital acquisition programs and various web partnerships. This includes:
- Driving the evolution of the pay-for-performance marketing program
- Managing strategic relationships with external vendors to grow business opportunities
- Analyzing and anticipating industry trends to drive competitive advantage
- Managing communications strategy across corporate stakeholders to educate, influence and engage participation
- Strengthen total search marketing strategy, maximizing Choice’s shelf-space in search engines
- Maintain reporting and insights excellence by enhancing performance measurement practices
- Monitoring progress toward objectives, designing reports and crafting presentations and communications, and articulating results to senior management.
- Make real-time adjustments to bidding strategy to meet performance objectives
- Evaluate new business opportunities from data-driven insights
- Managing growing, 8-figure search budget
- Managing pay for performance search marketing program where hotel owners are charged a commission on reservations delivered through paid search. Owning and managing all program accounting.
- Manage agency team of 5+ team members
- Maximizing agency performance through on-going engagement
- Managing and monitoring daily search vendor performance, and course-correcting as necessary.
- Serving as primary liaison between paid search vendor and Choice stakeholders.
- Manage trademark infringement efforts with vendor
Education, Experience and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree (BA, BS) in relevant field such as marketing, business or communications strategy
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in digital marketing, with strong preference to search marketing and/or other forms of performance marketing efforts
- Budget management
- Experience leading or managing agency team
- Outstanding verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demeanor
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Think strategically while managing tactical executions
- Make measurable progress on multiple high priority items simultaneously
- Drive results in a team-oriented environment
- Operate in highly collaborative work environment, including managing projects with multiple owners
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|