Manager, Data Architectureنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر 2017-08-22 16:02:31
Information Technology is a life-saving technology at UCLA Health. UCLA is one of the worlds most respected hospitals, and the complex systems and networks we build support patient care, research, medical education, billing, staffing and communication. Our IT needs can be unique, so we frequently develop our own applications. And because everything we do at UCLA Health is to serve the needs of the patient, our IT professionals are engaged in work that ultimately advances human health. We are currently offering telecommuting options for several of our positions.
The Data Architecture Manager is a highly seasoned senior technical resource reporting to the Senior Director of Enterprise Information Architecture. The manager provides technical leadership and mentorship to the Data Architecture team. This team is responsible for the integration and publishing of current and legacy sources of clinical, revenue cycle, and other health system data into the Enterprise Data Warehouse, associated Data Marts, and other physical and/or virtual data containers in support of strategic initiatives and customer use cases. In conjunction with other OHIA teams, the Data Architecture team transforms raw data into usable information to be consumed by the organization.
The manager uses their deep knowledge of health system data combined with their technical expertise to facilitate and guide the team to use appropriate data and toolsets to build solutions. The manager has the team adhere to technical and data governance standards, and works with the data governance team to ensure that data is integrated and harmonized using appropriate master data, meta data, terminology, and standardized code sets.
The manager assists in work assignment, resource tracking, and resource leveling for the team and works with the project management team to ensure that tasks are understood and estimated appropriately. The manager assists in developing standard procedures to implement repeatable processes with the team.
As a valued full-time member of our staff, youll enjoy outstanding benefits, including health, dental and vision plans that begin on your first day and a retirement plan that is one of the best in the nation. You will also receive 13 paid holidays and 15 vacation days beginning your first year. Relocation assistance is available for those who qualify.
Please be advised that ALL new hires will be required to successfully complete a criminal background investigation and a medical examination, which includes a drug screening, prior to employment at UCLA Health. The receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests, and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant's identity and legal authority to work in the United States are also required. Any misrepresentation, falsification or material omission may result in a candidates failure to receive an offer, or if already hired, an immediate dismissal from employment.In an effort to promote and maintain a healthy environment for our patients, visitors, and employees, UCLA Health is a smoke-free site.
For more information, go to http://www.uclahealthcareers.org or contact Zack Durant at 310-794-0506, firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE
Skills & Requirements * Bachelor or MS in information technology, clinical or related field, or equivalent work experience required.
* 7+ years of experience in business intelligence/data warehousing.
* 7+ years of hands-on experience with MS SQL Server and/or Oracle.
* 4+ years of hands-on experience with ETL tools such as Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) or SAP Data Services.
* 4+ years of hands-on experience with reporting tools such as SAP Business Objects and/or Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
* 4+ years of hands-on experience in Business Intelligence, analytics, reporting, or related field.
* 2+ years in healthcare data experience in hospital operations, clinical, revenue cycle, and/or other areas.
* Hands-on experience and up-to-date knowledge with at least some of the following technologies:
* Microsoft SharePoint Technology
* Microsoft Team Foundation Server
* InterSystems Cache
* OLTP systems, Data Warehouse, and Data Mart
* Database development, data modeling, performance optimization, and tuning
* Epic Software including Cogito Clarity database and Caboodle Data Warehouse
* Broad technical skills and knowledge across hardware, software, systems, and solutions development across more than one technical domain.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to provide strong technical thought leadership to the organization.
* Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels to understand requirements.
* Ability to establish and achieve goals and maintain timelines.
* Ability to estimate development time accurately.
* Strong customer focus.
* Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
* Displays a sense of urgency.
* Flexible and adaptable.
* Demonstrated ability to manage conflicting priorities.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
Demonstrated conflict resolution skills.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|