Lead Web Developer @ The Center for Social Impact Strategyنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 5 أشهر
About the Job:
The Center for Social Impact Strategy is committed to providing anyone, anywhere the tools they need to make a greater impact. We have reached over 40,000 social impact practitioners through third-party learning management systems (LMS), such as Coursera and Canvas, as well as through in-person trainings we facilitate around the globe. As we continue to grow our own impact, we want to create our first interactive, learning microsite that guides learners through some impact frameworks we've developed and that allows them to save and share their results.
We're excited by the potential impact this project can have and will be going into this with a human-centered design approach. So, we're thinking the first iteration of this microsite should be low-fidelity, intuitive, and scalable.
We're looking for a web developer who can:
- Help us imagine, ideate, and design a new, interactive microsite
- Take the lead on building a MVP of the above vision
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to make sure the design is on-brand
- This role would be a contract-basis and can be fully remote.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Desire to work and thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Interested in social impact, education, and/or social entrepreneurship
- Experience working with nonprofit or social enterprise organizations
- Familiar with the design-thinking process
The Center for Social Impact Strategy (CSIS) is an research & action center at the University of Pennsylvania. We offer online and in-person learning for changemakers who are looking to innovate, build, and scale their ideas for impact. Our mission is threefold: a) Develop a deeper understanding of the distinctive strategies adopted by changemakers as they seek to innovate and generate social impact; b) Provide trainings and tools to individuals with innovative visions who seek to have social impact around the world; c) Create a thriving global community of the best social innovators that give to the growth and success of the whole.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|