Tallwave is a Scottsdale, AZ company that takes ideas and turns them into great products. We work with Startups all the way up to Enterprise level companies. We’ve taken ideas from back-of-the-napkin sketches all the way to successful products on the market. We have great need for a Lead Software Developer, mostly focusing on web-based technologies. If this is you, please contact us right away:
- You can lead a team and a project. This means:
- Performing code reviews
- Managing developers on our team as well as contractors
- Gathering requirements, estimating level of effort, and scheduling/planning tasks
- While we’re not typically operating at “Web Scale” your projects will need to be written in a way that will scale without being painful.
- You can pick up something new and be productive without needing a lot of time to ramp up.
- You know how to get maximum utility out of automated testing. Is 100% coverage the right goal? What kind of mix of unit, integration, and end-to-end testing do you prefer?
- You’ll be doing sales support from time to time. This means that you’ll help the sales team pick a strategy that fits the needs of a potential client. You’ll also talk to the potential clients and need to be able to show them why that solution is the best for them.
- You’re able to work without any oversight.
- You have a passion for learning new technologies, languages, and frameworks.
It’ll really impress us if you:
- Know some devops, especially in AWS
- Have lead projects in the past
- You know other tech stacks as well, such as iOS/Android, or CMSes such as WordPress or Drupal.
Why you should join our team:
- Trust. Tallwave trusts its employees and believes that they will do good work. Your teammates have your back.
- Recognition. We have a culture of encouraging each other, and it’s not just blowing smoke, when someone does a good job they are recognized.
- Generous time-off policy
- Food! “Lunch & Discusses” plus more throughout each month
- Medical, Dental, Life, and 401(k)
- Brilliant co-workers and design team. Seriously, you’ll ship great stuff.
- Our work has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Wired, Product Hunt, and more
- You’ll have significant control over your own destiny
If this interests you, here’s how to reach out: Do not just send in a resume. Tell us your story. What have you built that makes you proud? How have you demonstrated leadership? What are your aspirations? What are you passionate about? What are you dying to learn next? Share with us the stuff that makes you stand out. This could be a GitHub account, StackOverflow profile, a blog/portfolio, speaking engagements, or something as simple as a well-crafted cover letter.
Tallwave is a diverse company and we want to keep that up. We welcome candidates of all kinds and do not discriminate.
Tallwave is a design and innovation agency that helps B2B companies build amazing products and brands, and then ship them. Clients range from young companies to the likes of PayPal, Shutterfly, and American Express