2017-07-25 18:32:38 True False
Lead UI/UX Web Developer
Headquarters: Portland, OR
This is a FT position, no contractors or agencies. Must be in US timezones.
We’re looking for an awesome lead UI/UX web developer to join our small (but growing!) team and lead development of a new iteration of our front-end app. This is an incredible opportunity to help us choose a front-end tech stack and start laying the foundation that we’ll build on for years to come. No technical debt!
As our lead UI/UX developer, you’ll be helping design and implement layouts, as well as rich UI widgets. You’ll be a critical voice in developing new features and optimizing existing workflows.
We’re making life easier for sales and customer service teams by eliminating the back-and-forth of scheduling calls and video conferences with customers & prospects. If you've ever seen a "Schedule Demo" button on a website or in emails, we want to be that button. Our software is small, but the impact it has on our customers is huge.
We are a small team, so you'll get a lot of autonomy and say on how our product is built.
- Work with our product team to plan and build new features and fixing bugs on existing ones.
- Help us analyze usage and make it easier for our customers to onboard and use our software.
- Stay abreast of new technologies and techniques to improve your productivity and the reliability of your code.
- Comfortable with the techniques and frameworks used to build, test and deploy modern front-end web applications.
- Self-driven, able to stay productive with low supervision.
- Excellent English written/verbal communication skills.
- Competent with analytics software and how to use them to improve your UI.
- A desire to build solutions, not just code.
To apply: Apply here: https://goo.gl/GQDTCQ
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 11 شهر
منذ 8 أشهر