Lead UI Designerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر
If you hate kids, superheroes, or video games, might as well stop reading now. Not for you.
If you're an experienced UI Designer with a creative mind, a great personality, and some cheeky humor, we're excited ;-) Read on.
We're looking for a Lead UI/UX Designer with a commitment to craftsmanship. Help us design delightful solutions to complex user interface challenges. Help us make learning and teaching fun.
Legends of Learning (LOL) (legendsoflearning.com) is a Washington, DC based startup focusing on game based learning to advance American education. Our games help teachers make lessons fun and accessible, and encourage students to take personal responsibility for their education. We are seeking a User Interface Designer to join the LOL product team in our literally-right-next-to-Union-Station office.
LOL is a well-funded, fast-moving, technology-focused startup. We have a highly collaborative culture that values innovative thinkers.
You will be responsible for the creative aspects of designing web and mobile layouts, user interface elements, graphics, user flow prototypes, and the overall "look and feel" of Legends of Learning. You must be a Photoshop or Sketch expert with a solid understanding of modern web and mobile UI design patterns.
Thousands of students and teaches around the country use the LOL platform to teach and learn every day. We are revolutionizing education and we want the process to be fun and exciting. Teachers are constantly bombarded with terrible products that are a pain to use and boring to master. We can make it fun for the teacher and student because robust research proves this approach to be effective (see our own academic work http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10508406.2017.1333431).
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to help create something truly revolutionary!
- Work closely with the product design team to improve the LOL user experience on the web-based platform.
- Produce on-the-fly wireframes
- Create graphics, icons, layouts, screen treatments, stylesheets, and design templates
- Organize and facilitate usability testing
- Copy AND extend our existing superhero brand and universe
- Bring new design patterns and UI standards to the table
- UX Design: You must be able to assess & design effective approaches for our users to interact with our web platform.
- UI Design: You must be able to translate functional user requirements and experience parameters into wireframes and pixel-perfect mock-ups.
- Graphic Design: You must be able to design and develop visually appealing graphics that fulfill the goals of the user experience.
- You must be able to work with our existing brand look and feel.
For special consideration, please include:
- Links to the web or mobile designs for which you are most renowned and proud
- Links to your online portfolio, Behance and/or Dribbble profile
- Cover letter and salary requirements
- The teacher code you got when you signed up for a teacher account at legendsoflearning.com.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|