Lead Software Engineer - Full Stackنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
Do you love creating software? Do you want to build a beautiful product that millions of users will love? A product that will make a real difference in people’s lives?
Lead Software Engineer - Full Stack
Based in Manhattan, you’ll be working with an incredible group of people dedicated to thinking big and acting small; executing big ideas at a global scale while treating each one of our users like family. The kind of culture we foster here in Tinybeans is looking after each other, working smart, building great things, and being playful while doing it.
Besides business growth, the one thing we are quite serious about is humor. We spend one-third of our lives at work, and here at Tinybeans, we know how to enjoy it!
We are looking to hire a Lead Engineer that knows how to build impressive software, has creative problem-solving ideas and knows how to manage and lead a team of engineers to build a great product.
- A reliable, self-driven senior full stack software engineer with a proven track record
- Eager to help grow and manage our world-class development team for the company's future
- A team player who operates without ego and has fun along the way
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable to the constant changes that happen every day in start-ups
- Able and happy to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- 6+ years of architecting and developing large scale web/mobile applications (tech stack - Java, iOS, Android, AWS, Spark, R)
- Experience in hiring and building teams, and useful connections throughout the industry
- Familiarity with agile and scrum methodologies and a highly collaborative atmosphere
- The technical agility and experience to make quick, effective decisions
- Experience in mentoring and conducting code reviews
- A history of participation in the software community - for example: hackathons, StackExchange, open source contributions, conferences, etc.
- Be a senior member of the product team
- Mentor junior team members
- Develop new products and features and work with cool tech
- Be accountable to outcomes that you agree to
- QA and test
- Work with other talented engineers and designers to create awesome products that our users will love
- Provide a challenging and fun environment
- Provide a huge degree of freedom and flexibility in the role and in guiding the team
- Expose you to all aspects of a start-up experiencing incredible growth
- Enable you to make a difference globally
- Be part of a publicly traded company with global reach
- Offer you a competitive package with stock options
We are offering a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements, plus other perks you hear about in start-up land for the right candidate.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please apply via the application button.
Information about Tinybeans is available at tinybeans.com.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|