Lead Ruby Developerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
Kajabi Lead Developer
Kajabi is looking for a lead developer to come and join our team in Irvine, California. Lead developers play key roles in our software development team. They help to organize and mentor our developers in both developing new features, enhancing and fixing existing ones, as well as provide operational support of the running application in production.
At Kajabi, we work in 6 week cycles with 1 week in between. Your work will be key in making those 6 week cycles as productive and smooth as possible!
Kajabi was founded in 2010 and has been bootstrapped and profitable ever since. We’ve been on the Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list for 3 years in a row, and although the size of our team has grown over the years we still remain a tight knit family. All of us primarily work out of our gorgeous office in Irvine, California.
Kajabi is a SaaS knowledge commerce platform that allows people to easily sell their digital training content online. We’re committed to the success of our customers (we call them Kajabi Heroes). Learn more at https://newkajabi.com/.
Our story was recently featured in Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomaslaurinavicius/2017/08/31/transforming-knowledge-economy/
What you'll be doing
- Build and maintain web application features, primarily in Rails
- Often serve as architect for features developed within the subteams
- Mentor Junior and Intermediate developers, as well as Frontend developers with the Rails stack and surrounding tech (git, database, github, Heroku, etc)
- Serve as a point-person during work hours once a week as part of our rotating schedule for application support. This typically happens about every 1.5 months
- Serve as the driving force for a small team of 3-4 during 6 week cycles
Let's Talk If
- You have more than 5 years experience building web software
- You are experienced with Postgresql, as well as other datastores like Redis and Memcached
- You are comfortable working with git and Github
- You've got the organizational, motivational, and communication chops to lead a small subteam of developers (3-4 people) during our development cycles
- You've shipped, operated, scaled, and supported applications in a SaaS environment
- You feel confident architecting features without needing as much software design help, but rather take the time to ask questions about behavior and business results
- You have deployment and operational experience with platforms like AWS or Heroku
Why you'll love working at Kajabi
- You'll get to work for a bootstrapped, profitable company
- Unbeatable team members to work with
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage provided by the company
- Employees are encouraged to take 15 days of vacational annually, and additionally have paid holidays plus an extra 5 day winter break
- Up to date Apple MacBook Pro setups are provided (complete with a GeekDesk electronic sit/stand desk)
- Extra perks like local gym membership, office snacks and drinks provided
- We have an all hands celebration party at the end of our 6 week cycles
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|