Lead Engineer – Big Dataنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
We are seeking a seasoned and passionate engineer with expertise and experience architecting and deploying big data technologies, such as Apache Spark and Hadoop/HDFS clusters, to join the growing Adobe I/O team.
Adobe I/O provides the central development platform for delivering, managing and tracking APIs. The I/O platform is used by internal Adobe developers as well as external 3rd-party developers via www.adobe.io. This role will focus on the needs of application developers looking to integrate with Adobe cloud technologies. This team is uniquely positioned to make a measureable difference to Adobe’s developer ecosystem.
The successful candidate should have a strong aptitude for learning new technologies and the ability to drive complex and challenging projects to conclusion. Strong collaboration with development teams to define data models and enhance the analytics platform is a key skill required to succeed in this role. This individual should be self-motivated and have a passion for quality.
What you’ll do
- Define, build and maintain a common data model for all of Adobe I/O components
- Drive initiatives to enhance the analytics platform, in particular machine learning and anomaly detection capabilities
- Collaborate with the Adobe I/O platform architects to lead architecture discussions and design innovation solutions
- Be the go-to person and provide technical direction to your team
- Work closely with product teams across the company to define requirements and deliver solutions
What you need to succeed
- B.S. or above degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- At least 7 years of experience working with big data platforms, such as Hadoop/HDFS
- At least 5 years of experience having implemented machine learning algorithms using libraries/packages/APIs such as Spark MLlib
- Restful web service development in Java, C++, or Python
- Innovative thinker and problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with big data services running in the cloud, e.g. AWS EMR, ElasticSearch and Kinesis
- Familiarity with container technologies such as Docker, Mesos/Marathon
- A minor in Statistics is a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|