Lead Engineerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر
Headquarters: Chicago, IL
apply_now if you.rubyist?
You are passionate about great code, willing to help others to get things done, and not be afraid to admit when you don’t know something? Then this is the team for you...
Hireology is based in Chicago, but our Engineering team works remotely, so you’ll have the option of working from the comfort of your home (or right in our office if you’re local). Compensation is very competitive, and we offer a full benefits package. We have regular company-wide events, bi-annual Engineering team gatherings, and frequent celebrations when we hit our goals.
Here are some of the things you’ll do on a day-to-day basis with us:
- Help implement an easy to use, continuously deployed product
- Participate in DevOps tasks, design reviews, writing stories, coding modules, code reviews, unit testing and automated acceptance testing
- Collaborate with experienced software developers in the design, development, maintenance of our application
- Partner closely with our product and business teams to ensure that we are delivering the best possible outcomes for our internal and external customers
- Act as Pod Lead for a team of software developers, where you will act as a mentor, and foster a collaborative environment
To qualify for consideration you are:
- 5+ years of experience writing applications with Ruby and/or Rails
- Familiar with service-oriented architecture
- Excited about delivering quality and are familiar with unit and acceptance testing frameworks
- Knowledgeable with third party API integrations
- Comfortable in a modern software engineering environment with distributed source code control, dev/stage/prod release cycle, extensive testing, and continuous deployment
- Fearless about learning new technologies and technical approaches to application development
- Must be authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to provide Visa sponsorship
- Agency and/or Third Party Inquires will not be accepted.
Extra credit for:
- Participating in open source/outside projects
- Writing a blog
- Providing code samples
- Being a member of technology communities and/or user groups
To apply: http://www.hireology.com/careers?hireology_job_id=124970
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|