The Lead Azure Software Engineer will be the go to SME for the Azure cloud within Fugue. You will be mixing reliable industry standards and techniques with a generous dose of your own creativity to pioneer the new solutions in the Azure space of Fugue. We are looking for highly motivated team members who face challenges head-on and are able to work in an innovative, complex, and dynamic environment.
Required Skills and Experience
- Significant experience in software product development—architecting, implementing, and maintaining systems
- Professional experience with Azure cloud in a deep technical setting
- Deep understanding of the Azure API
- Responsible, team-oriented, hands-on leadership to drive delivery of high quality technical solutions
- Effective communication of technology solutions and decisions to peers and managers
- Solid analytical problem solving and software design skills
- Experience with distributed systems and services architecture, including operational experience
- Bachelors degree in CS or related technical field OR equivalent experience
- Familiarity with AWS
- Understanding of Python or GO programming languages, or ability/desire to learn them
- Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous delivery build systems
- Experience developing solutions in multiple domains
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Fugue is a venture-backed software company developing an infrastructure-level operating system for cloud computing. Initially available on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Fugue builds, optimizes, and enforces cloud infrastructure—continuously and automatically. The company has raised a total of $34MM from investors including New Enterprise Associates, The Maryland Venture Fund, and Core Capital Partners. With offices in Frederick, MD, Washington, DC, New York, and Silicon Valley, Fugue is rapidly expanding its talented, high performing team. We are looking for an accomplished Customer Support Engineer to join us!