Lead ACTIMIZE Developerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP.
Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world's largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
7 Becker Farm Road
Roseland, NJ 07068
The Lead Actimize Developer as part of a new team to implement Actimize SAM and RCM modules for a Global Client. Essential duties include to develop, test and deploy various Actimize components based on published Functional and design Specifications
- 8+ years of IT experience, preferably in financial services industry
- 2 years implementation experience using Actimize
- Must have worked on RCM, SAM, CDD, and WLF modules
- Strong Java and SQL background with enterprise level implementation experience
- Hands-on experience working on integrations using web services/REST/Messaging
- Strong data collection skills using modestly complex SQL and the ability to present and explain the data.
- Critically evaluate information and decompose into detailed description of issue.
- Working with Business directly
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- comfortable proactively communicating with others both within and * outside of the immediate team to resolve issues and get questions answered.
- High attention to detail with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Nice to Have / Plus
- Agile SDLC in a Scrum /Kanban setup
- Experience working on unit testing framework like JUnit and other open source frameworks
- Applied knowledge of basic J2EE Design Patterns Experience and deploying applications to Websphere
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|
|العنوان||الولايات المتحدة, California, Roseland|