Jr. Web & Graphic Designer
At LeanKit, we deliver a product that helps our enterprise customers make work visible and transparent, enables collaboration, and provides the data needed to make smarter decisions. We visualize our own work, and enjoy sharing how and why we do it. We are constantly learning and seeking to continuously improve our products, our company, and ourselves. We work to teach our potential market the value of visual management, how it applies to their industries and functions, and to center our efforts around enterprise customers.
We’re currently looking for a Jr. Web & Graphic Designer who will be working to drive the overall expression of the brand, including design solutions for LeanKit.com, advertising, social, ebooks and email. You will also have the opportunity to work on printed items such as trade show materials like sales sheets, giveaways, and booth design.
- Wireframes and mock-ups of new web pages
- Enhance existing pages with new photos, graphics and content
- Design e-mails, promotions, online ads, sales sheets and event materials
- Creative mindset!
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Strong composition skills, sophisticated design & layout sensibilities, creative typographic solutions
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Organization, attention to detail, problem solving, time-management skills
- Ability to take feedback and incorporate into your designs
- Motivated with an upbeat, positive attitude and great energy
- Efficient and flexible, with an ability to work well with others in a fast-paced environmen
We’re proud to say we take care of our people: We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits - including 4 weeks of paid time off, paid volunteer days, catered lunches, unlimited snacks, drinks, and coffee, and more.