Please note: It’s important to read the ENTIRE job posting carefully and follow instructions if you are the person we are looking for. Applicants that do not follow the outlined instructions will not be contacted.
Imagine yourself working for a cool online company (+/- 20 great team members) creating new cutting edge products on the web. We share ideas and new programming techniques via Glip (similar to Slack) with constant communication and use Asana and sprints to plan our work. We are easy going but with a great work ethic and (most importantly) get shit done when the pressure is on.
Do you want to grow together and help us move towards our big ambitions? Get attractive bonuses based on your work results? We will, of course, respect your local holidays and you get to decide your own hours and decide what (and if ) you were while working.
Sounds good? Then keep reading!
This is just 100% you! – We Love Personality!
– Attention to detail, down to every ‘;’
– Analytical mind that can turn every idea into a clean coded functionality
– You are reliable, proactive and you can focus on the task at hand and be able to meet deadlines
– You are fluent in English and can communicate your thoughts and ideas clearly
– You have a stable high-speed internet connection, can work from home (or your office / co-working, etc.) without distractions and be available per Skype
– Love for your craft
These are the skills we are looking for:
– jQuery is of course not an issue for you BUT you do NOT have to depend on any libraries / frameworks to create what is needed
– Making interfaces work better for users is in your wheelhouse (we’ll have UX ppl so we’re not asking you to also be an UX expert here but to see the point of view of users and code to make their life easier)
– Able to work with REST api’s
– Solid knowledge of Bootstrap & HTML & CSS
– High attention to security
– GIT – to be able to work with Git repos
Any of these skills make you rocket to the top of the list:
– Any experience building online WYSIWYG HTML editors (!)
– CKeditor experience
– Either VueJS / ReactJS / AngularJS experience (or multiple)
– NodeJS experience
– MicroService experience
– Big data experience
– AI affinity / experience
– Data Modelling knowledge
Your average day in KVSocial:
First, you’d log into Glip (team chat) and Teamrack (our intranet software), check all messages, and provide response where needed. After that, pull Git repo’s on the project(s) you are working on. To start programming, you’d open Asana, and check your tasks. If you have any questions about priority or any of the pending tasks, you would ask them on Glip. Then start working, and every task you finish do a Git commit. At the end of your day, you would give a short ‘twitter like’ update in teamrack on what you have done that day.
We work in weekly or bi-weekly sprints to protect our developers from constantly changing requirements. So when a sprint is planned you know what to do for the next week or 2 weeks and you get to plan your own time around that.
We look for dedication and professionalism while giving you full creative freedom. We all contribute immensely to the success of our company, and all employees are an integral part of our success. We want people who believe in our product as much as we do. In return, we give you the flexibility to work in your most motivating environment.
We love our multi-cultural company and the fact we have people from all over the world working on creating the best products to give our customers.
How to apply?
Please rate yourself from 0 to 10 (where 10 is super duper awesome, 0 is I have no idea, 1 is no experience) as to the following skills/platforms:
Advanced JS (closures, postmessage, callback, module patterns, cascading, inheritance):
Also be sure to mention any extra skill & experience you might have that you think are relevant. Bonus skills are highly appreciated!
Together with your message, please include the answer to the following question:
“An apple costs 40 cents; a banana costs 60 cents and a grapefruit costs 80 cents. How much does a pear cost?” And also tell me – how you came up with that?
Your typical work week would be between 30 – 40 hours.
The salary is negotiable based on the skill set but in the range of 6-15$ph depending on your experience and skills.
We have a bonus and salary increase plan based on your responsibility in individual projects and the success of those projects. They are both also based on the results of the company – KVSocial’s success is your success as well!
We love ambition so if you want to improve your skills we offer you the room to do so and grow in the company.
Now – go on and apply already!
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|
|العنوان||الولايات المتحدة, California, California City|
تقدم لوظائف مماثلة
|Experienced Backend / Full Stack Engineer
|Security Developer - Contract Position
|Web/mobile application developer
|Experienced Backend / Full Stack Engineer