The censhare Digital Experience Platform pools all marketing and communication content within one information-centric system and a consistent user interface. The best of breed applications for Collaboration, DAM, PIM, Omnichannel CMS and MRM allow to create relevant digital experiences from real-time information. More than 150 companies, like Dyson, GoPro, Hearst, Kohl's, Serviceplan, Migros, Rewe, Swiss Re and Vitra are using censhare on a daily basis.
For our headquarters in Munich we are looking for you, to start at the next possible date, in the position
full-time | unlimited contract
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Automated testing of the code base through unit tests and browser automation
- Knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3 and responsive design concepts
- Attention to detail
- Good English communication skills – our team consists of multiple nationalities
It would be a plus if you have experience with…
- …long term projects
- …Java - our backend is implemented in Java
- …automated tests (e.g. Selenium)
- …content management systems
- We offer a modern working environment with scope for individuality, flat hierarchies and quick decision-making channels
- Our corporate culture is distinguished by its friendly solidarity and the respectful manner with which we treat each another - we are a great team, keen on celebrating success together
- You will be working with highly motivated, competent colleagues using cutting-edge technologies across cultures.
- You can find a large scope for development and targeted training.
- Coffee, water and fruit are available free of charge
- Our own cook pampers our employees by providing organic quality lunch
All over the world, leading companies and brands place their trust in censhare in integrating and automating their communication. Our customer and project portfolio encompasses virtually all sectors and company sizes. These activities are driven and advanced by 200 employees across the world, with subsidiaries in Germany, Switzerland, UK, France, USA and India.
Are you interested in this exciting challenge? If so, we look forward to receiving your application in German or English and your salary expectations as well as the earliest date on which you can join. Please send your application via this link
If you have any questions, please reach out to Michael Erhard by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.