4impact are the long term partner of a number of large QLD organisation in Brisbane, where our reputation for delivery and success in large projects is paramount. We are currently looking for multiple Java Web Developers to work with both our internal project services team, and as part of a number of exciting projects within large enterprise-level organisations. These contract opportunities range from 6-12 month initial contracts.
We are wanting to talk to motivated and experienced Java Developers with the following skillsets:
- At least 5 years’ development experience with Java/JEE related technologies in large, complex projects;
- Experience with other JVM languages such as Clojure, Groovy, Kotlin and Scala are highly desirable;
- Knowledge of and experience with Agile development principles;
- Some exposure to DevOps environments and automation.
We are also looking for more back-end focused Java Developers who demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ development experience with Java/JEE related technologies in large, enterprise level organisations;
- Strong Java and Spring MVC / Spring Boot & Hibernate experience;
- SDLC process automation (e.g., CI/CD pipelines, monitoring and operations, infrastructure as code);
- Experience with version control, preferably Git;
- An understanding of integration technologies including RESTful APIs, JSON/XML and Structured Logging;
- SDLC process automation (e.g., CI/CD pipelines, monitoring and operations, infrastructure as code).
4impact is a proudly owned and highly respected Business and Technology Services company based in QLD. We provide quality IT resources, deliver turn-key projects and managed technology services to corporate and government customers. We pride ourselves on our strong values of Care, Attitude and Delivery and embed that in our associate consultants when looking to engage specialised professionals. With an open, honest and transparent way of working, we believe this equips 4impact with long term relationships with our clients and associates.
If you are a team player, have excellent communication skills and are interested in being part of a team that focuses on delivery through co-operation, then please contact us!!!