Are you a self-motivated person who wants to make a significant impact? Then you could be the next recruiter to help us grow our world class engineering team.
MobyMax is on a growth rocket ship and with over 15 million students using our software we are well on our way to helping all 55 million students in the U.S. learn twice as fast - and that’s where you come in.
Ideally, you will have 3+ years of IT industry recruiting experience.
This is a full-time, hourly (no commission), remote position.
To apply, please email your resume, earliest start date, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies or third parties.
- 3+ years of industry experience recruiting for IT positions.
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day recruiting activities for Eastern Europe.
- Ability to find a high volume of technical talent from a variety sources.
- A proven track record of filling job openings for software engineers in Eastern Europe.
- Flexibility in your work schedule to interview candidates in different time zones.
- Must be able to communicate in English (written and verbal).
MobyMax creates a unique, individualized education plan for each student, allowing gifted students to progress as quickly as they like while simultaneously ensuring that remedial students get the extra instruction they need.
To see what it is like for a teacher to use MobyMax in a classroom, have a look here: