Push10 is looking for a talented UI/UX designer to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, has an uncommon eye for detail, and seeks to create stunning strategic solutions across a variety of mediums.
This is an opportunity to join a small but mighty team where you’ll work on a wide range of diverse projects. You’ll have the ability to continually influence and improve agency processes while producing high-quality work that surprises and delights clients and peers alike.
Technical Must Haves:
- 2+ years of experience working as a designer at an agency or in-house at a digitally-focused company
- Ability to think and design conceptually to achieve stated business goals
- Strong portfolio including live websites (please send URLs for review)
- Experience with information architecture, wireframes, user flows, and industry-standard prototyping tools
- Experience with branding, strategy, research and corporate identity
- Experience with data visualization and infographics
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- A basic understanding of WordPress
- Ability to explain complex subjects in simple, easy to understand terms in live presentations
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to work in varied styles
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Work well within a team environment
- Be able to multi-task, prioritize activities, and do great work on tight deadlines
- Be considerate of budgets, timelines, and deadlines
- Keep an open mind when listening to feedback
- Love learning new things
- Laugh often
- Thrive under pressure
- Strive to stay up to date on current trends and technologies
Important Application Details:
Applicants must be local to the Philadelphia area and able to work from our Old City offices during normal business hours. This is a full-time position and we are not offering freelance work, finder fees or relocation reimbursement.
Salary to be discussed and determined based on relevant experience.
Paid-Time Off for Full-Time Employees
Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
Quarterly Profit Sharing
Work from Home Days
Apply via Authentic Jobs or email us and introduce yourself: email@example.com. Be sure to include your resume, salary requirements, a link to your online portfolio, as well as links to any applicable sites that you’ve worked on.
Push10 provides clients with unique, compelling, creative design solutions in both online and offline marketing channels. We encourage clients to take risks, think outside of the proverbial box and push their brands ahead of the competition.
What's it like to work at Push10?
Check out our careers pages at https://www.push10.com/careers/