Fast-paced Interactive UX/Design agency in DUMBO seeks energetic, experienced, and highly organized Project Manager to join, and help run, our small but mighty team. You are an excellent communicator who can oversee all facets of our interactive projects, while seamlessly managing budgets, time tables, and deliverables for multiple projects at once. You can communicate effectively and confidently to clients and team members alike, and can navigate internal team dynamics in conjunction with client requirements. You're a natural born project manager who seeks to solve problems actively.
- Create project plans, milestones, status reports and other documentation relevant to project completion and account management. Communicate deadlines and project information effectively to all members of project teams through collaborative online tools (like Basecamp), as well as email, shared docs bug trackers, etc
- Create estimates and scopes of work for new projects, drawing on historical project data to create accurate budges and proposals for new projects or continued work
- Manage internal team workflows, task assignments and track budgets. OWN the project schedules and be responsible for working with information architects, visual designers, copywriters, and the technology teams to solve problems and execute project tasks on time and on budget
- Be the primary point of contact for all clients. You'll be our air traffic controller - documenting client needs, communicating tasks to the appropriate teams, and following up to ensure items are properly addressed
- Responsible for all client invoicing and financial tracking (forecasting work sold, analyzing project profitability, etc)
- A sense of ownership for everything you deliver. This requires an entrepreneurial spirit, a lot of autonomy and an ability to set aside ego and build something amazing
What we'd like to see:
- Familiarity with the development lifecycle of digital projects
- Amazing organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Clearly articulating ideas and objectives to creatives, developers, and clients alike is essential
- Must be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit. You'll have a proven track record of getting things done.
Office culture at SOS is important to us. We're nice; you should be too. We are committed to serving Education and Non-Profit based clients to make the world a better place. Our firm offers full health benefits, paid time off, and a great working environment. Direct experience is a plus, but we are willing to train the right candidate.Please send a cover letter (this is essential to be considered), resume, and preferred salary range to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.