We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 16 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and commitment to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
As an Infrastructure Developer you’ll have an immense impact on Ada as we continue to grow our company and our technology. You will be integral in building a scalable, efficient, and robust foundation for all of Ada’s products and services. Your work will change the lives of millions of end users.
- Familiar with container orchestration technology (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, etc.)
- Profound appreciation and respect for automation
- Intermediate understanding of a server-side programming language (Ruby, Haskell, Rust, Golang, Python, etc.)
- Create new internal tools to enable efficient developer operations
- Instrument, automate, and optimize our state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Evaluate and deploy new technology, tools, and processes to the team
- Invent new and better ways to run ML/AI services in production
- Run fire drills, security audits, and disaster recovery tests
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in kindness, curiosity, authenticity, trust, craft, and agility. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.
If you're interested, please apply here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/ada/jobs/4044018002