At CareMessage, we love our customers and are committed to their success. As an Implementation Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for working with CareMessage’s newest customers and helping them successfully implement our product features so that they achieve their clinical goals. You’ll play a major role in crafting optimal workflows, training programs, and general best practices for implementations. As a member of the Customer Success team, you’ll partner will people from other CareMessage teams (e.g. Sales, Account Management, Product, Research, Engineering) to ensure that our customers are set up for long-term success.
Within 1 month, you’ll…
- Learn the product inside and out.
- Speak with customers to understand their needs and their clinical goals.
- Manage the implementations for a set of customers, using established templates and best practices.
Within 3 months, you’ll…
- Partner with colleagues from across the company to optimize the touch points along the customer journey, using your project management expertise.
- Develop new processes and enhance existing best practices for implementations.
- Contribute documentation for our internal knowledge base.
Within 6 months, you’ll…
- Grow your technical hat and become a subject matter expert in one or more technical integration areas.
- Lead a cross-functional group in achieving implementation-related companywide OKRs.
- Work with our product and engineering teams to prioritize customers’ feature requests.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 4+ years project management experience
- 2+ years healthcare industry experience
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, interpersonal – and strong ability to communicate with key stakeholders across multiple levels of an organization who have varying degrees of technical aptitude
- Outstanding interpersonal, critical thinking, and analytical skills along with a proactive, problem-solving attitude.
- Passion for using technology to transform healthcare access and delivery in underserved communities.
- Commitment to collaboration and teamwork
- Resourcefulness, flexibility, and excellent follow-through
- Prior experience with healthcare integrations, including HL7 messaging standards
- Prior experience with sFTP protocols and standards