Goode Solutions LLC is recruiting for an Imaging Software Developer (new role) at a local healthcare tech startup in Madison WI. 4+ years experience with C/C++ OR C#.net coding skills desired along with DIRECT exposure to medical imaging software products.
This position is a critical role in a highly collaborative tech team. Madison WI offers affordable housing and a rich cultural experience in a fun college town. Relocation available for highly qualified candidates.
- Production design, implementation, and documentation of advanced medical image analysis algorithms as components of and FDA-cleared platform. Advanced medical image analysis algorithms include but are not limited to analysis of CT, MR, and PT modalities.
- Communication with product management and other team members to fully understand clinical workflow and requirements necessary to critically review designs produced by product management and provide input into these designs.
- Communicating and collaborating with internal team to achieve quality within the overall FDA-compliant Product Development process – Key touch points for collaboration are Product Management, QA, Documentation, and Regulatory.
- Making estimates and reporting progress on work items in the development schedule
- Following internal Quality Systems processes - including management of JIRA tasks and issues, participation in
meetings, creation of technical specifications, review and sign off on required documentation
- Strong working knowledge of the C++ language and ability to write production code in Visual Studio development environment on Windows
- Proven track record in developing advanced medical imaging analysis algorithms for CT, MR and PT in a high performance, production environment
- Experience in commercial software development
- Strong communication skills and willingness to work in a tight-knit development team
- Understanding of clinical workflow – (Radiology preferred); comfort in clinical space with clinical terminology
- Relevant publications in medical image analysis in refereed journals
- Experience with software debugging and optimization
- Previous experience in Agile development environment
Solid benefits package including 100% employer funded insurance, company stock and 401K is available. Relocation assistance will be considered for qualified candidates! Must be authorized to work in US (no corp to corp). If qualified, submit a WORD formatted resume. Your resume will be responded to in a timely manner.