Who We Are
YogaGlo, Inc. is a health and wellness tech company. We offer online yoga, meditation, and fitness classes from world class teachers straight to your personal device or television, wherever you are. The YogaGlo team has a strong commitment to craftsmanship and continuous learning. If you see yourself thriving in a fast-paced, quickly-growing, lifestyle tech company with a fun, conscious, and collaborative team, you will fit right in at YogaGlo.
What You Will Be Doing
You will run the day-to-day HR, Culture, and Talent functions at YogaGlo. You’ll keep our team happy, healthy, and well cared for by providing support, organization, improved process, and fair guidelines. We are looking for the perfect balance of leadership and hands-on attitude. You will have the opportunity to help build our culture and create and define HR at YogaGlo.
- Plan, develop, organize, and implement our HR function and process
- Translate the strategic and tactical plans into HR operational plans
- Manage attraction, motivation, development, and retention of our teams
- Develop staffing strategies and programs to identify, hire, and retain the best talent
- Create progressive and proactive compensation and benefit packages to provide motivation, incentives, and rewards for excellent performance
- Interface with managers and employees, provide ongoing training and support
- Maintain knowledge of current laws, HR policies, programs, and best practices
- Manage employee lifecycle and ensure that we’re fair, consistent, and compliant
Who We Are Looking For
We’re seeking a sharp, outgoing, friendly, and approachable personality who takes initiative and works well with a diverse team. Our best candidate will be organized, forward thinking, problem solving, and will always communicate and negotiate calmly, effectively, and professionally. We prefer a team player, entrepreneurial spirit, and someone willing to push toward common goals.
- Bachelor's degree
- HR certification preferred (PHR / SPHR/ SHRM)
- 4+ years of HR experience, preferably in a high growth environment
- Experience with payroll, benefits, and retirement plans is key
- Experience with planning, policy, and management guidance
- Ability to connect, engage, and influence at all levels and types
- Must be calm and constructive in response to complex issues
- Excellent communication, resolution, and negotiation skills
- Must be self-motivated and good at multitasking and prioritizing