HR Leadership Coordinatorنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
Amazon is seeking a skilled, motivated and customer obsessed HR Leadership Development Coordinator with a history of high performance and creativity to support our HR Leadership Development Programs on our World Wide Customer Fulfillment HR Leadership Development Team. The HR Leadership Development Coordinator organizes and supports various programs to promote the learning and development of Amazon Customer Fulfillment HR leadership.
This position is responsible for partnering with our program managers to successfully onboard and develop HR, support onboarding and development systems, schedule and organize leadership development training events, programs and initiatives. In addition to partnering with members of our HR Leadership Development team, the coordinator must build effective working relationships with our partners in Operations, Recruiting, Education Resource Center, Help Desk, Operations management and subject matter experts, corporate leaders, various outside vendors and, of course, our learners to deliver on our customer promise.
We expect the HR Leadership Development Coordinator to be a passionate customer and learner advocate, to communicate clearly and concisely in a way which motivates others to action, to have proven capabilities in managing complex projects as well as to demonstrate extreme attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage, often competing, priorities. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for development, a high level of flexibility, commitment, and the ability to tackle ambiguity and process improvement.
- Onboarding/Orientation Administration: Demonstrate professionalism and mastery of core job duties and accept increasing levels of responsibility for independently administering new leader orientation and other assigned programs.
- Initiate and process required onboarding paperwork/forms including: verify identity, prepare new hire folders, offer letters, review and process all new hire paperwork.
- Partner with onboarding coordinator to secure new leader start dates.
- Ensure travel process is adhered to and completed timely to ensure new leaders arrive to the appropriate location without defect.
- Manage the learner roster process.
- Partner with business partners including Recruiting, ERC, HelpDesk, IT, HR and others to trouble shoot onboarding issues before, during and after learning events to ensure a smooth onboarding experience.
- Work with internal and external vendors including hotels, caterers and transportation to ensure a defect free learning environment.
- Communicate process variability and defects appropriately to minimize negative impact on customer experience.
- Analyze onboarding data systems including iCIMs, Excel, MyDocs, HireRight and others to troubleshoot and remove defects from new leader onboarding.
Learning Registration & Measurement: Coordinators must become proficient in using our Learning Management System and Portal in order to maintain courses, offerings, registration, waitlists, and to run reports. Track and efficiently manage training registration and help to establish documented and streamlined training registration processes. Success Measurement: Coordinators assist in distribution, construction and analysis of learning evaluations and produce summary reports of participant feedback which assist in continuous improvement efforts.
Onboarding and Development System Support: Coordinators must become proficient in using our learning platform and ticketing system to ensure exceptional learner experience, content readiness, and smooth user interface.
Communications: Manage communications for manager training programs.
- Manage participant information.
- Execute learning processes using SharePoint, Outlook, Excel and our Learning Management System.
- Maintain our web and SharePoint sites as well as other process systems with current information about programs, events and performance support materials.
- Effectively collaborate with and influence stakeholders across the organizational hierarchy to ensure learning content and information is accurate and current.
- Consult with learners and their leaders regarding learning attendance.
Calendar management and event coordination: Coordinators are the central source of scheduling and coordination for all manger training programs including inquiring about and securing learner and facilitator availability, participant travel, catering, event space, equipment as well as material preparation and supplies inventory. This requires on-going communications across the network, including external vendors, and experience with remote learning technologies (i.e. video and web conferencing).
Process Improvement: Coordinators demonstrate an understanding of how complex problems work, then find, develop and document simple solutions.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|