As of now we’re looking for an experienced Head of Quality Assurance (m/f) for our Headquarter in Hamburg.
These are your responsibilities:
- Building up the Quality Assurance Team within mytaxi
- Leading a Team of manual as well as automated testers
- Development and realisation of testing strategies as well as the implementation and maintenance of the testing infrastructure for a high-quality test automation
- Testing of our entire system with special focus on our mobile products
- Testing of our Web Applications (React/Angular)
- Building and implement a Third Level Support strategy
- Evaluation of new technologies and identification of best practices to further optimise the processes and infrastructure
- Ensuring our high quality standards
- Working in a motivated and innovative team with flat hierarchies
These are your qualifications:
- Educational background in the IT sector and professional experience
- Experience in leading a QA Team
- At least 3 years of experience with different testing frameworks (e.g. JUnit, TestNG, Robotium, Robolectric, OCUnit, Calabash, Selenium, Cucumber, ...)
- Teamwork, self-initiative and commitment
- Enthusiasm for your work and for new challenges in a young and successful start-up
- Fluent proficiency in English
You are a perfect fit, if you are passionate about software quality and security and if you always wanted to put a highly integrated system to the acid test. You know when good is “good enough” and where to take a closer look.
Who we are:
With over 10 million downloads and 120.000 connected taxis, mytaxi is the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities in 10 - soon to be 11 - European countries. We connect the passenger with the driver directly. Our mission: Create everyday magic that transforms movement within cities.
As a subsidiary of Daimler, we plan to expand and revolutionize the taxi market. Currently, mytaxi has over 400 highly motivated and extremely talented employees who help to create simple and innovative, data and technology driven solutions for the future.
Our benefits for you:
mytaxi encourages a strong team spirit and simple company culture. Our teams organise themselves in established agile working environments. People at mytaxi work flexibly and independently. Every single employee is a part of our success story and so, open communication and a fair feedback culture come naturally to us. We are passionate problem-solvers who listen and understand before we act. By working together – with each other, customers, drivers and cities - we make things better. Besides a lot of fun and potential to make a real difference, we offer:
- Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- A quiet-Policy to ensure uninterrupted working time
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!