Graphic Designer @ BitNamiنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 6 أشهر
This is a contract position.
Bitnami is reinventing the software application experience. Our solution allows users to launch and run popular server applications and development stacks in the cloud and anywhere else just with a single click. The simple elegance of our approach has won us fans all across the world. Mostly by word of mouth, Bitnami has grown to support over 1 million downloads each and every month. We have also become the largest source of applications for the leading cloud marketplaces including Amazon Web Services, Google Compute, Oracle Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure.
We’re looking for an experienced Graphic Designer who’s very familiar with designing multiple facets of visual concepts. This position reports to the VP of Marketing and will be responsible for creating Bitnami’s physical and virtual assets. The ideal candidate has experience with business clients in the private sector and has worked with technology companies to create visual concepts.
- Create, design and deliver virtual and physical assets
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Work with the Marketing Team to create messaging for the company and specific events, as needed
- Apply feedback from the Marketing Team
- Be able to deliver projects in a timely manner
- Established portfolio containing demonstrating multi-asset visual concept
- Experience with web coding
- Prior work in the private sector, preferably in the technology field
- Excellent attention to detail
We are bootstrapped, profitable and growing. We're headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Seville and a remote presence. We were part of Y Combinator's Winter 2013 batch.
Learn more about our team and what it's like to work at Bitnami by visiting the About Us and Careers pages on our website.
Bitnami is an equal opportunity employer.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|
|المهارات||designer,cloud,amazon web services,dba,marketing|