DCL is seeking an experienced and talented Game Programmer to join our team, for the development of our Drone Champions Game and other projects. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRcKZUBwhTg This is an exciting opportunity, which will let you join a team of skillful people from all around the world, with the goal to digitally synthesize the behavior of flying machines into software, and bring it to life through a realistic, multiplayer, racing Game.
We will consider applications for remote work, but it would be mandatory to physically work from DCL offices in Ruggel (Liechtenstein) during the initial phase of the project, for at least a two months.
The videogame project is in its infancy and the candidate would be part of the Core Team that directs its development. Your main responsibility will consist in designing and implementing several features required for the project, such like Gameplay, Leveling system, UI/UX, Rendering, Online features and so on. As well as possessing the necessary online and programming skills the candidate must be able to communicate with clarity and confidence in English (any level of German would be useful but optional).
- 3+ years programming experience.
- Proficient with c++ and object-oriented programming.
- A creative problem solver, able to quickly learn and utilize new concepts and technologies.
- Experience with game development.
- High standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance.
- Written and spoken English.
ADDITIONAL VALUABLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with Unreal Engine.
- Proven working experience in full lifecycle game development.
Please apply by sending CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
please send CV/portfolio to email@example.com