Company description FINALCAD IS A PIONEER IN THE CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE FOR THE FIELD.
What’s our business?
At FINALCAD, we have one ambition: “Change the way we build!”. As you walk along the street, you are surrounded by construction projects which were built in an old-fashioned way, yet you no longer notice it. FINALCAD is considered as a game changer in this 7000-old sector.
FINALCAD started from the field, mounting a mobile software which is helping thousands of users to change the way they build. FINALCAD was used on many award-winning projects such as the Singapore Sports Hub, Changi General Hospital, Miami Brickell City Center… and aims at digitizing the whole industry. Today, FINALCAD is used by more than 120 000 users around the world and has equipped more than 15 000 construction sites from Europe to Latin America and Asia.
What are we cool at?
At FINALCAD, you will find committed and engaged teammates, among the smartest guys in the room, guided by the ambition to make FINALCAD a top player of its league. We love creativity, we worship innovation and will always encourage our people to think ahead and consider them as the building blocks of FINALCAD.
Why do we need you?
You will be working as part of a team of developers using Agile/Scrum framework to deliver our products. You will use your talents and experience throughout the whole product life cycle. We will bring your dreams and goals to life and ensure that you are an active contributor to our growth.
- Working towards improving the application in order to enrich the experience of the user and create the WOW effect.
- Participate throughout the whole software development process where your inputs are the most valuable.
- Prototyping applications so that our clients can discover new functionalities.
- Provide technical recommendations to improve the product
- Use best practices for coding and ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Working collaboratively with cross-functional team of developers and deliver on target
- Understanding or experience working in an agile development lifecycle including development, testing, deployment and monitoring.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for talented individuals who like teamwork and can share their knowledge across teams . We are looking for the following skillsets:
- Working knowledge of both written and spoken English and French
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- Experience with any forms of modern frameworks like Ember.js
- Familiarity with JSON API and RESTful services
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails, HTML, CSS and ideally PostgreSQL, AS3 and AWS
- Capable of translating mockups, wireframes, use cases into front-end code
- Knowledge of Unit testing as well as Automated testing
- Version Control with GitHub
- Good trouble shooting experience and passion for usability, efficiency and performant code
- Critical Thinking
- Communication and adaptability