DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY
NO RECRUITERS OR FIRMS
- You can work remote.
- You can be on standup every day at 10am Eastern Time (US)
- You can set an 8-hour work day and be online and available consistently in that time frame.
- You can submit git commit logs with your invoices to prove your work output.
- You currently work with ES6/7
- You understand leveraging generators and async/await with Promises
- You understand microservice architecture best practices.
- You have worked with process managers and/or container orchestrators.
- You're fluent in multiple SQL and NoSQL databases.
- You know how to write thorough, articulate documentation.
- You practice testing in all areas: unit, e2e, load, regression, etc.
- You regularly evaluate new technologies/patterns/frameworks.
- You have intimate knowledge of the event loop
- You've used Koa
- You're familiar with CloudFoundry & Bluemix
- You've written documentation in Swagger
- You have recent experience working in a completely remote situation that we can reference if needed. We offer you complete "physical" flexibility but your communication and ability to be completely engaged in daily standups and online presence in Slack is critical.
- You've contributed to some great open source projects that we can see.
Dealer Market Exchange (http://dmx.io) is releasing a virtual market for pre-owned vehicles. We are a global team with engineers, product owners and designers in 10 different timezones around the globe.