At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
What you’ll do
We are looking for someone who loves building services for the creative professional and implementing features across the full Web Solution Stack – ours is Linux, Nginx, PHP or Node, Postgres and Docker. You’ll be working as part of a team, creating innovative new features and maintaining existing ones for Adobe Stock (stock.adobe.com) and underlying micro services. The perfect candidate will need a keen eye for details and high standards for code quality and efficiency. Knowledge of best practices in building scalable applications is highly desirable. Candidates who enjoy tackling complex technical challenges, have a passion for delighting customers and who are self-motivated to push themselves in a team oriented culture will thrive in our environment.
What you need to succeed
- Experience with test-driven and behavior-driven development and tools (e.g. JUnit, PHPUnit, Behat, cucumber, Jasmine)
- Knowledge of best practices and SOLID design principles in object oriented programming
- Knowledge of security best practices (e.g. SQL injection, XSS and other exploits)
- Excellent trouble shooting skills across layered systems/services
- Knowledge of CSS (SCSS, less, bootstrap3, OOCSS, BEM) and HTML5
- Passion and a love of what you do and a desire to learn!
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Solid knowledge of PHP supporting frameworks (e.g. Zend, Laravel, Sympfony2)
- Knowledge of PHP 7.1
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.