Seated is a new ticketing software business. We are building software for high demand events to identify scalpers and put tickets into the hands of true fans.
We've already launched with some great early partners including Leon Bridges, Nathaniel Rateliff, Dispatch, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, IHeartRadio, and others.
We are looking to bring on an experienced full stack web developer as our first full time hire. You would work closely with the founders to not only implement but influence the product and technical direction. Our current application is built internally with Elixir in the back and Ember in the front.
We are willing to consider candidates with a Rails background who have little Elixir experience or are looking to make the jump.
The role is 100% remote. Work wherever makes you the most productive. The founders are currently based in NYC so some crossover with ET would be ideal.
- You have built APIs with Elixir or Ruby on Rails.
- You have built web apps with Ember.
- You speak English fluently.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following
- Intro/cover letter
- Links to recent work or work you are proud of
- CV/resume review
- Interview with CTO
- Remotely collaborate on a real project for Seated (this will make it into production and will be paid for)
- Interview with CEO