Full Stack Software Engineerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
TCI delivers innovative content to more than 50,000 K-12 schools across the nation via our award-winning SaaS products. As an established EdTech provider, we make a difference in the lives of thousands of teachers and students every day.
Our Culture: We’re a small team with big goals. When we say team, we mean it. Everyone has a say in decisions, everyone owns the code base, and everyone collaborates to help each other grow.
As a small company, everybody is empowered and has an opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects, allowing each team member to grow and learn in ways that play up their strengths.
The Job: A successful engineer will embrace TCI’s values of innovation, collaboration, productivity, life-long learning, and community.
These values will be demonstrated through:
- Thoughtful development work in Ruby on Rails
- Responsible development that results in code quality and testing coverage
- Collaboration through paired development as needed and well documented code
- Working closely with product managers, QA, and others to ensure a strong product
- Life-long learning that results in a continuously improving code base
This position offers:
- Part-time to full-time schedules
- Competitive salary and benefits, including annual profit sharing
- Work-life balance
Why You Should Apply:
- You want to creatively solve problems and grow daily
- You value collaboration and innovation
- You want improve lives with your code
What You Should Know to Apply:
- 2+ years coding experience, preferably with Ruby on Rails
- Familiarity with AWS, Nginx, and Unicorn a plus
Please note: Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for employment. TCI does not sponsor visas of any kind.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|