Full-stack .NET Software Engineerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر
Waterworks Aquatics is a premier swim school that teaches children ages 3 months through adult how to swim. Our mission is to educate and motivate people of all ages to be safer and learn proper swimming technique. Waterworks Aquatics is the largest provider of swim lessons in the state of California and has 19 swim schools and over 100,000 clients across California and Colorado.
We are looking for a strong, hands-on, experienced .NET software engineer with experience in all layers of application development.
Your job responsibilities will include:
●Take charge of the entire stack (storage, application, presentation) for our customer-facing and internal applications.
●Maintenance for existing applications. Analyze reported problems and provide fixes. Identify performance and reliability issues and implement solutions.
●Design, code, and test new functionality.
●Help make key decisions on technology, languages, frameworks, infrastructure, etc.
●Lead an existing remote development team.
●Be accountable for aggressive timelines, as well as holding others accountable for deliverables.
- BS in computer science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of .NET web application experience and Windows Server with a focus on application related services (IIS, MSMQ, etc.).
- 5+ years of experience with MS SQL Server, T-SQL, DB design and stored procedures.
- Ability to code in C#, Java, and VBScript.
- Understanding the software life cycle, including source control, configuration, build and branch management techniques using SVN or Git.
- Understanding of iOS/Android native mobile app design.
- Good oral and written communication skills, and the ability to lead others.
- Passionate about the little details that matter. Inquisitive with an intrinsic drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company.
Nice to haves
- MS in computer science or equivalent.
- Extensive database design and administration experience, especially with SQL Server.
- Project management experience.
- Extensive experience with mobile apps.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development practices.
Core company values
We take our values seriously. Do these speak to you? Awesome! Tell us how when you apply.
We have excitement and enthusiasm for our mission and believe swimming is an invaluable, year-round, life-long skill. We do this because we feel there is a swimmer in everyone.
We are welcoming, ready to listen, and available because we take a genuine and active interest in each and every person in our program.
We are always open to change as our customer’s needs and the industry changes. We feel that change is what makes us a stronger swim school and aquatic center and allows us to maximize the satisfaction of the customer experience.
We expect each individual to take ownership of their actions and to be accountable for their personal success. We take pride in our work and ensure our services are delivered to the best of our ability.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|