Headquarters: Ingolstadt, Germany
So far, we’ve built a helpful software product that is used by some of the most advanced social media teams in Germany and even further afield in Europe. Now we want to move forward and expand our dev team, making our software more scalable and to enrich it with lots of great new features that will help our customers. If you are looking for a job in a fast growing SaaS startup and you love to work with latest technologies like node.js and mongoDB, this could be it!
Similar Job openings:
Front-End Developer (React, Backbone & Fully Remote)
We’re an internet startup located in Ingolstadt, Germany. Our team of 20 has engineered a product (SocialHub) that companies like the Deutsche Bahn, Rossmann and Media-Saturn use to manage their Facebook and Twitter profiles. Now we’re expanding our team and looking for talented people to help us push our software to the next level.
Remote Work possible
Working together face-to-face is great, but we discovered that the best way to attract great people to our team is to offer everybody the freedom to work from wherever they want. That's why we hire both onsite in our office in Ingolstadt and remotely.
It's your choice.
Pick the place that works best for you as long as you can work within our core hours (10am to 4pm Europe/Berlin)
What our clients say about SocialHub
Excerpts from client quotations
Does this sound like you ?
- You love to work with the latest Web-technologies
- You’ve been making your way through the nodejs world for at least 3 years, have developed a good bunch of applications and have a good overview on the available modules to aid you in your tasks
- You know your pal mongoDB and what makes him cranky (performance wise)
- You like your automated tests finished before you even start the main coding
- You love to see your users happy. Therefore you don’t hesitate to help clients if the need arises for solving bugs.
- Using a DVCS like git comes natural to you
Experience you should have
- Working experience in developing scalable webapps
- Experience in working in a software development team
- Knowledge of the Social Network API’s from Facebook, Twitter, …
- expert knowledge in mongoDB & Node.js
- At least 3 years of experience
- A really nice team in a relaxed, productive working atmosphere.
- The option to working partly or completely from home (Remote).
- Regular outlandish team events.
- Slack channels that will make you smile :-)
What does our hiring process look like?
If this sounds like a dream job to you, then send us over your application. Applications can be as short as you like. They don’t have to be formal. We would like to know what you have done so far, what drives you and some links to projects you’ve done (e.g. a link to your github profile or something similar).
We look forward to hearing from you!
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|
|العنوان||الولايات المتحدة, California, California City|
قم بالدخول أولا
0 تقدم للوظيفة
0 تقدم للوظيفة