Waracle is looking for talented full stack developers for exciting new permanent roles in cutting edge Digital Health. We’re at the sharp end of making the world healthier and your contribution will make an impact. This role is based in Central Scotland, or could be from Dundee with flexible remote working options.
This position is part of a dynamic, fast-paced team and demands a self-driven attitude that thrives in an environment which hosts a range of diverse and interesting projects involving mobile, web, data and IoT. We are looking for an accomplished developer who feels confident in working across a varying and wide scope, within an iterative design and development approach. This involves working closely with design on initial product prototypes, in an agile development process which also involves collaboration with clients and internal project teams to define scope.
You’ll be working within our existing empowered development team to continuously challenge and push the development/technology to keep delivering the best solutions we can.
- Work with design team to create revolutionary experiences
- Rapidly iterate prototypes and new application capabilities
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience (e.g. 5+ years of app development)
- Demonstrable track record developing interactive web applications
- Experience with iteratively prototyping design concepts and translating them into products or services
- Experience with automated unit testing
- Experience designing and developing web APIs
- Contributions to open source projects
Waracle is an unconventional company – we like to think out of the box and we want staff who do too. If you’re successful in your application you can expect:
- To work on some of the most innovative mobile/IoT/healthcare/AR/VR projects with some of the world’s leading brands
- A relaxed/informal environment
- A learning environment – we like to learn, and build it into the working week. We don’t do formal training courses but when you attend a tech conference we expect you to participate in upskilling/rounding out others
- Innovation – our aspiration is to launch startups and incubate them around waracle – share out commercial/software product/agile/product strategy experience we’ve got. We’re already doing this and we’ve got more ideas on the go!
Our benefits package includes:
- A competitive salary
- Holidays – 31 days per year and a day off on your birthday.
- 35 hour working week
- Brown bag lunches and regular workshops
- Last Friday staff get together monthly
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers